Pragya’s courses are an invitation for you to dive deep into the ocean of wisdom and begin a journey of transformation, where you will experience awakening, peace, fulfillment, joy and abundance.
Pragya’s courses or extended learning programs offer the opportunity to be a part of our supportive community space. Few of the many benefits include:
- Continued support as you walk the path of self development and life transformation
- Programs that span over a few weeks give ample time to learn, assimilate, practice, reflect and integrate into life
- Assignments to apply the teaching in life and then come back with questions and reflections
- Form beautiful friendships with like-minded people. Some of these friendships can last a life time and are a wonderful support system.
What makes Pragya’s courses unique:
- There is a large bank of facilitators and teachers with decades of study and practice, whose knowledge and experience is tapped into to design the programs
- The facilitators for each course are carefully chosen based on their expertise and talent
- Facilitators have a committed self work practice time for their own growth as well as to improve the quality of their work with clients
- Facilitators also continue their study by attending other workshops and programs, thereby updating their knowledge.
- As a result of these rigorous practices, the courses are of high quality and substance
- As a not for profit, we aim to be sustainable as well as accessible. The courses are priced nominally and we offer additional flexibility for people who have financial constraints
The Sacred Parenting course is inspired by the teachings of Sri Aurobindo and The Mother. It combines both spiritual wisdom and practice as well as findings from modern psychology.… Read more
Releasing negative emotions can have a positive effect on our physical health and overall well-being.… Read more
Emotions are a natural part of the growth of our consciousness but tend to be disowned by most of us.… Read more
The starting point of all riches is the development of a prosperity consciousness.… Read more
This course is based on the philosophy of Nonviolent Communication as taught by Marshall Rosenberg.… Read more
Parenting is one of the most enjoyable, nurturing, challenging, complex and yet rewarding aspects of one’s life.… Read more
The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm. – Aldous Huxley… Read more