Duration: 2 day workshop + 4 experiential learning sessions
This course will help you:
- Increase awareness of your own physical, emotional and mental connections.
- Learn to step out of old habits of judgment, reacting and practice awareness and presence of mind.
- Create a space for attention and respect in every moment.
- Practice Understanding, Honesty and Empathy.
- Align to a path and practice of communication that is accessible and approachable.
- Improve relationships with people at home or at work.
Highlights of the course (Theory & Practical):
– Foundational principles of Compassionate Communication
– The practice of Deep Listening
– The power of Empathy
– Learn how to transform your judgments into value based communication
– Mindfulness exercises
– Practical step-by-step process to practice Compassionate Communication
– Learning sessions designed to help deepen learning, practice more using real life scenarios, and learn from each other. So please make sure you attend all the learning sessions to complete the course.
Additional Learning Support:
Whatsapp support group
This course is based on the philosophy of Nonviolent Communication as taught by Marshall Rosenberg. NVC is recognized globally as a game changer in conflict resolution and mediation.
“The objective of NVC is not to change people and their behavior in order to get our way; it is in order to establish relationships based on honesty and empathy, which will eventually fulfill everyone’s needs.” – Marshall B.Rosenberg, Phd
Radha and Kapila have trained in Meditation, Nonviolent Communication (NVC), Emotional Intelligence, Rebirthing Breathwork, Inner Child Work, Past Life Regression, Art Therapy and Energy Work. Their work with clients is highly intuitive and they have had tremendous success as therapists in combining these systems, based on participant/client needs.
To Register Contact:
Creative School / Pragya Living Wisdom Centre
#83-84, L G Lakedew, Bilishivale, Doddagubbi Post,