Duration: 1 day workshop + 4 experiential learning sessions
Compassionate Communication is more than a model for communication – It is the “Language of Life” that helps us to transform old patterns of defensiveness and aggressiveness into compassion and empathy and to improve the quality of all of our relationships.
Studying and practicing Compassionate Communication creates a foundation for learning about ourselves and our relationships in every moment, and helps us to remain focused on what is happening right here, right now. It helps us to realize just how important connection is in our lives. In fact, having the intention to connect with ourselves and others is one of the most important goals of practicing Compassionate Communication.
This course will help you:
- Increase awareness of your own physical, emotional and mental connections.
- Learn to step out of old habits of judgment, reacting and practice awareness and presence of mind.
- Create a space for attention and respect in every moment.
- Practice Understanding, Honesty and Empathy.
- Align to a path and practice of communication that is accessible and approachable.
- Improve relationships with people at home or at work.
Highlights of the course (Theory & Practical):
– Foundational principles of Compassionate Communication
– The practice of Deep Listening
– The power of Empathy
– Learn how to transform your judgments into value based communication
– Mindfulness exercises
– Practical step-by-step process to practice Compassionate Communication
– Learning sessions designed to help deepen learning, practice more using real life scenarios, and learn from each other. So please make sure you attend all the learning sessions to complete the course.
Additional Learning Support:
Whatsapp support group
This course is based on the philosophy of Nonviolent Communication as taught by Marshall Rosenberg. NVC is recognized globally as a game changer in conflict resolution and mediation.
“The objective of NVC is not to change people and their behavior in order to get our way; it is in order to establish relationships based on honesty and empathy, which will eventually fulfill everyone’s needs.” – Marshall B.Rosenberg, Phd
Radha and Kapila have trained in Meditation, Nonviolent Communication (NVC), Emotional Intelligence, Rebirthing Breathwork, Inner Child Work, Past Life Regression, Art Therapy and Energy Work. Their work with clients is highly intuitive and they have had tremendous success as therapists in combining these systems, based on participant/client needs.
To Register Contact:
Tel: 7899917213 / 9945135715
Creative School / Pragya Living Wisdom Centre
#83-84, L G Lakedew, Bilishivale, Doddagubbi Post,